The Friends of the Augusta County Library advocate and raise funds to support the Augusta County Library.
We envision a superior public library system with adequate resources and facilities to anticipate and respond to the changing needs of the Augusta County community.
• Literacy: We believe reading is a life-enriching experience that is also fundamental to the socioeconomic well-being of individuals and our community.
• Access: We believe libraries break down barriers by providing free access to educational opportunities, information, and technologies for everyone.
• Volunteerism: We believe in making a difference and seek to inspire others to join us.
• Diversity: We believe in including and serving individuals from all walks of life, enabling us to best identify and address the needs of our community.
• Collaboration: We value and seek opportunities to meet, communicate, and partner with the businesses and organizations in our community.
• Accountability: We conduct our work in an ethical, honest, and transparent manner, preserving the intent of our donors’ charitable goals and maximizing the impact of our resources.