The Friends would not exist without the help of people like you who donate their time, creativity and energy.
- Help establish a new outreach programto serve homebound seniors. Duties might include selecting books, delivering and picking up books, and helping to promote this service.
- Coordinate and improve the Book Sale. Duties include sorting and pricing books and other donations, organizing and stocking sale area, identify collectible books and more.
- Help plan and host special eventsand programs.
- Assist with fundraisingtasks such as writing grant proposals, finding sponsors or coordinating annual appeals.
- Maintain and update the Friends’ website or Facebook
- Assist with landscaping.
If you are interesting in helping or learning more, contact us at Friends@AugustaCountyLibrary.org